I'm so mad right now because I had almost the whole darn meme done and then it just switched pages and now I have to type it all over again DDSDSFAD
1) You must include the rules in your journal.
2) List five random things about yourself.
3) Answer questions the tagger asked you.
4) Choose five people to tag in your journal and ask them five questions.
1) I now own an orange calculator and for some reason this makes me incredibly happy!
2) Sometimes when I'm animating, I get down on my hands and knees and act out the scene myself. It really helps :3
3) I'm a total dweeb and I love the show Young Justice. My friend got me into it when she invited me over and we watched the whole first season. Aqualad is totally my favorite, though I also like Artemis.
4) I love horror and indie games, though I never play them. Instead, I watch Let's Plays (haha, I'm so lame XD).
5) I have more trouble talking to people on the Internet than in real life. I'm starting to dread getting on Deviantart now, because just typing things on the screen is too much for me. I don't get it either.
Questions I Was Asked
1) What sentence(s), (or even chunk) of text, from a book/poetry/etc. describe a part of your life best?
Because none of the books I've been reading recently are relative to my life, I'm going to do song lyrics
"Pick me up / Hose me down / I'm sorry boys / about the dirty night clowns
Earth does break the things that we make / Like model planes / and cuppy cakes." Dirty Night Clowns by Chris Garneau
"Marvin walked into a helpless land and wondered lightly, 'Am I happy?' / 'Is this happy?'" Taken for a Ride by Tally Hall
2) If you could give yourself one affinity (such as the affinity for drawing or writing), but have to take away an affinity that you have, what would you choose and what would you take?
I would give myself the affinity for selflessness or some similar trait (because I find it hard to come by), and I would take away my affinity for writing or for music, or both.
3) What favorite character of yours would you (if they were real) put yourself into a romantic relationship with?
Haha, this is kind of hard because it's been a while since I've had a character crush XD I dunno, I had a huge crush on Marceline for a while, so maybe her?
4) You have the power to destroy one industry in the world, but you also have to deal the after-effects of its destruction. What industry would it be?
I'm not sure if it counts, but I would destroy the human trafficking industry. Regardless of the repercussions that would follow. The whole thing is just sickening.
5) List every emotion that you have felt in the last five days without repeating, (you can describe: some, all of them, or none at all), and finish the list with one word to describe how you have felt ALL five days.
Happiness, joy, excitement, hope, sadness, melancholy, depression, rage, apprehension, fear, annoyance, worry, anger, spite, helplessness, exhilaration, calm, powerful, self-righteous, and for all five days, tired xD
1. What is one show/series/book/artist/etc. that you enjoy but are afraid to tell other people about?
2. What is your all-time favorite quote, and why?
3. What is one reason to be alive today?
4. If you were trapped on a desert island and survival was ensured (meaning you have food and water and stuff), what is one thing you would want with you?
5. What is one thing you aspire to do when you get older?